Andrew McCullough's Blog

Thursday, July 03, 2014

"Dark Money" in race fo Utah Attorney General?

July 3, 2014

Here is an article just published about financing the race for Utah Attorney general this year. Kind of rolling my eyes about the tag "perennial candidate", but I guess I have been doing this for a while. I have written about this before: that a candidate for a smaller party does not run to win, but to change minds on the issues. And we are winning on the issues. We have supported "marriage equality" for 40 years. It will not be stopped now. We have supported an end to the "war" on marijuana users for just as long. And we will win this one also. Now we must fight back on the "militarization" of our police and against the "surveillance state." So much left to do.

This weekend will be my 66th birthday. No, I really can't keep doing this much longer. This would be a great time to make a small donation to my campaign against the police state. See my website at www.andrewmccullough.org for instructions. And tell a friend. "You have nothing to lose but your chains."

http://utahpoliticalcapitol.com/2014/07/03/dark-money-rules-in-reyes-ag-run/#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs